To Install the Traxsource Download Manager:
- Click the "Install Now" button to begin installation.
- If you do not have Adobe Air, the Installer will tell you as soon as you click install now.
- When asked to Open or Save, Click "Open".
- When prompted by the application installer, Click "Install".
- Windows users: The installer will automatically install the application.
- Mac Users: Please choose the installation location and click "Continue"
- It will now install Adobe Air and the Traxsource Download Manager. When Installation is completed, Windows Users will find the Program in the Start menus while Mac Users will find it in their Applications folder chosen on installation.
- The Traxsource Download Manager runs on Adobe Flash and Adobe Air, if you do not have these installed on your computer you will need to download and install them first. Get latest Adobe® Flash™ Plugin
- Download Adobe® Air®
- Download the Traxsource Download Manager installation file. This file is a Mac and PC .Air file and is cross platform compatible.
- After Adobe Flash and Adobe Air are installed, double click the Traxsource Downloader Air file to initiate installation.
- When Installation is completed, Windows Users will find the Program in the Start menu while Mac Users will find it in their Applications folder chosen on installation.
About the Traxsource Downloader
The Traxsource Download Manager is the easiest way to download your music from Traxsource.com. This product will simplify the process of getting your Traxsource music onto your computer and provide you with powerful tools to help you organize your music library.
Top features include:
- One Click Downloads Your Entire Order (no more ugly zip files)
- View Status for each download.
- Choose your default download location.
- Choose your folder structure.
- Choose your file naming preferences.
Failed Zips and incomplete downloads are no more!
To get started,click the Install Now
Support Knowledge Base
If you need any further assitance, please contact support at: email@example.com
Deliver engaging applications beyond the browser
that run as standalone client applications without the constraints of a browser.